Back in Time
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Back in Time

Hogwarts, when the Marauders arrived..

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Elisabetta Domenici

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Elisabetta Domenici

Elisabetta Domenici Empty
PostSubject: Elisabetta Domenici   Elisabetta Domenici Icon_minitimeMay 30th 2013, 9:52 pm

Character Name: Elisabetta Domenici

Year: 5th

Wand(inches, wood, core): 12", yew, dragon heartstring

Personality:(Min. of 3 sentences) Elisabetta Domenici can only be described in one word--feisty. From making sarcastic comments to people around her (and sometimes being just plain rude) to breaking up couples by starting rumors about one or the other of the students in the relationship, Elisabetta has had an extremely interesting time at Hogwarts, to say the least. She is not the sort of person to date, nor is she the sort of person to want to see other people dating, much less be happy for their relationships. Elisabetta has a tendency to be rather loud and bossy, and has landed in detention more than once for interrupting teachers in the middle of the class just to make an off-color remark.

History: (Min. of 3 sentences) Elisabetta was born to Dominic and Simone Domenici in London, England. An only child, she had a happy childhood, and, yes, could be described as being spoiled. Although she can't remember exactly where she got her dislike of anything involving romance, she reckons that the Christmas party she attended when she was smaller had something to do with it, as she had been kissed on the cheek by her childhood friend, Dmitri. She did not find it amusing in the least, though the adults did, and to this day she's held a grudge against her parents for allowing that to happen in the first place.

RP Sample(Min. of 100 words): "How many times do I have to tell you that I am not interested in anything you have to say, Kuranov?" Elisabetta hissed, rounding on what used to be her friend but was now rapidly turning into her worst nightmare. "Do you honestly think my parents would--"

"Your parents would love it if we started dating, and you know it." Dmitri interrupted lazily, running a finger down Elisabetta's cheek. "Come on, Betts. You can't honestly tell me you wouldn't want to date me. I mean, look at me! I am the most handsome devil you will ever see in this lifetime or even the next, for that matter. Come on, Betta. Give me a chance to prove myself."

"I will not!" Elisabetta shouted, drawing the attention of several students who were standing a few feet away. "Honestly, you are the most loathsome, repulsive pig to ever walk the halls of this school, Kuranov! I'm not sure how some of these third-year girls are falling for you, but if they knew the truth about who and what you really are, they'd run for the hills faster than you can say 'Quidditch'!"

"Betts, Betts..." Dmitri sighed, backing her against a wall. "One kiss, Betts. Just one. One real one, not that stupid cheek garbage. One real kiss."

"Not even in your dreams!" Betta exclaimed, pushing past him and rushing down to the dungeons to Potions class.
Back to top Go down
Headmaster Voldemort
Admin

Elisabetta Domenici Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elisabetta Domenici   Elisabetta Domenici Icon_minitimeMay 31st 2013, 12:40 pm

You have been sorted into...Slytherin!
Back to top Go down
https://backintime.rpg-board.net

Elisabetta Domenici
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Back in Time :: Welcome :: Registration :: Character Apps-
Jump to: